SFA Group success has been
built on the respect of a set of
strong principles and values
that form the basis of its
identity and guide its actions.
Documents for download
- SFA Group CSR policy
- SFA Group ethics charter
- SFA Group Anti-corruption code of conduct
- SFA Group Whistleblower procedure
- SFA Group Discrimination and harassment policy
- SFA Group Human Rights and Labour policy
- SFA Group sustainable procurement policy
- SFA Group Supplier Code of Conduct
- SFA Group Conflict minerals policy
- SFA Group Health, Safety and Quality of Life at Work Policy
Thanks to our design and industrial know-how, we have developed a specific culture of comfort in all markets, as a reference player.
In each of the Group’s companies, we carry out our activities in accordance with our values and our corporate culture. As such, we are committed to and vigilant about respecting the internal rules that govern the operation of our business and the relationship with all our stakeholders. Ease, fairness and simplicity in our dealings; reliability and trust in our day-to-day work demonstrate our way of acting as a responsible player.
You wish to bring a risky situation or questionable behaviour to our attention.
Go to https://sfagroup.speakup.report/sfagroup to submit your complaint in confidence. .